Thursday, November 16, 2006

Rainy day, dream away

Haven't got much potting done in the last week. Completed a 'stoop' which is my most unusual commission so far, a small half bowl to be placed on the wall of a chapel and filled with holy water. Hope it comes out OK. Also over the weekend had a visit from an Italian gentleman who wanted me to make a sculpture of a horse, I had to decline, not really my line. Also someone commissioned a large dog bowl.
Bought the plates indoors yesterday, even after a week they were not dry. I put up some shelves high in the kitchen the other week for this very job. I think they're dry today and will pack them up ready to take to my kiln.
It's a miserable grey day today, rain falling steady like it's not going to stop any time soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger trailbee said...

Hi, Paul, it's windy, cloudy and cold here, we're just drying out - 38 03' N/120 33' W. Winter is probably on the way. Sounds like you have your dampness problem solved.

3:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home