Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Moving forward

So things are progressing. Today I visited the Stonehouse Gallery just north of Towcester and we've come to an agreement to have my work on sale there. Primarily they sell Italian stone flooring, really nice stuff. They also have a local wrought iron worker displaying there and now some ceramics. It all complements each other well.
I've avoided taking my work around shops as I'm happy to cut out the middleman, but this is a nice place and gets a lot of people passing by as it's at a garden centre. I've high hopes of it!

1 Comments:

Blogger trailbee said...

Good luck for lots of future sales, Paul. I accidentally found my stoneware in a weaving/yarn shop. So it happens. Also gives the shop a more traditional feeling making people want to buy.

3:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home